Write for us?
You love art, design and photography?
Furthermore you like to write and talk about those topics?
Well you are in the right place! But I guess you probably will need more info than that!
Why bother and write for us anyway?
- Our articles have a potential initial reach of 33,135,380+ people just from Triberr! So how far (or even further!) it will actually go, is only up to your article’s quality!
- You can include your short bio, Google+ authorship link and personal website (or blog) link in your byline. Our links are “follow links”.
Article Submission Guidelines
- A unique, interesting and well written article on fine arts, photography or design of at least 500+ words.
- Please attach your article as a .doc file and not inline in the emails’ body!!
- All the articles you submit must contain a short author bio + the author’s Google+ link.
- You can also include your personal website or blog link in the author’s bio.
- You can’t include any links in the body of the article. Contact us for a sponsored article if that is the case.
- You don’t really have to include any images, our kind editor will find one fitting and properly licensed and save you the fuss!
- If you insist to include an image, all images included in the articles must either be creative commons with proper attribution, public domain with proper attribution, or have an explicit permission from the copyright holder to publish them here (again with proper attribution).
- Always include the appropriate credit – attribution wherever is necessary!
Cool! When can i get started?
Please first make sure you have read and understood our submission guidelines! Then simply drop us an email with your article(s) you want to get published. If you have any questions or need to discuss something before with our editor, feel free to fill in the form below! We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.