Creative Business Proposal Template
The business proposal is one of the most important documents you need to prepare whether you’re a freelance designer or a design agency. It make the major difference whether you convert your new lead to a customer or not. This template will provide you with the exact tools you need to create such a proposal.
It includes the following sections:
- Our Agency
- Our Process
- Our Philosophy
- Our Team
- Client Information
- Client Briefing
- Requested Deliverables/Objective
- Our Proposal
- Fee Summary
- Suggested Timeplan
- Next Steps
- Terms & Conditions
- Our Latest Offers
You can use all the sections or delete the pages you don’t need.
- US Letter Portrait
- CMYK & Print Ready with 1/8 inches Bleed
- Clean & Modern Design
- Paragraph, Character & Object Styles for easy customization & text formating
- Master page to quickly add your company details to every page of the document
- Easily change the entire color scheme by changing the basic color swatch!
- 3 predefined colors: Yellow, Cyan & Light Green
- 3x .INDD files (compatible with Adobe InDesign CC 2014)
- 3x .IDML files (compatible with Adobe InDesign CS4+)
- 3x .PDF files for preview
- v1.0 (3 September): Initial Release // predefined colors: Yellow)
- v1.1 (15 October): Added 2 new predefined colors: Cyan & Light Green
Preview the yellow version
- FontAwesome (Download for free at http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)
- Chalet LondonNineteenEighty, Chalet LondonNineteenSixty (Buy at: http://www.houseind.com/fonts/chalet)
To change the color scheme simply change the main colors to the one you like without having any object selected!
To format your terms & conditions use the 3 “Terms & Conditions” paragraph styles: Title, Level 2 & Level 3!
- Mockups are not included & are used for preview purposes only