With the growing technology, there are a large variety of cameras being available in the market with the help of which people can click the most wonderful pictures and retain their memories. But with the modern photography being increased on a rapid rate, a photograph is not complete with just making a single click. There are different kinds of cameras which help in clicking of the perfect pictures:
- Digital cameras
- Single use cameras
- Twin lens reflex cameras
- Bridge cameras
There are many image editing techniques available with the help of which one can edit the pictures in the perfect manner and some of the tips are
- Blacken the Deeps: By making the deeps black and dark, it increases the richness of the picture. In other words, it adds the texture and increases the richness of the picture and makes it attractive.
- Tweaking the Shadows: By adjusting the shadow levels of the picture, it also helps in increasing the richness of the picture and also adds a subtle contrast to the picture.
- Adding Vignettes: The Vignette effects are very easy to apply to a digital picture that adds to the quality of the picture and makes it good looking. Adding a Vignette to a picture makes the corners dark or light.
- Using of Filters: Adding a gradual filter to the picture helps in lowering the extreme effects in the picture and also adds a nice density to the picture.
- Adjusting the Skin Tones: A picture looks good when the skin tone and the clarity of the picture isadjusted. This helps making the picture attractive.
- Adjusting of the Luminance to the Picture: A picture does not looks good without adding the charm to the picture. Providing a natural look to the picture makes a photo perfect.
- Sharpen the Eyes: The eyes of the person in the picture are most important and it should be sharpened in order to make the picture look good and attractive.
- Adjust the Sharpness: Digital cameras normally provide a hazy finishing to a picture and adjusting the sharpness of such a picture would make it look good.
- Making the Perfect Size of a Picture: Resizing of a picture is very important as it helps in making a photograph look good and more attractive. This also helps in improving the sharpness of the picture.
- Do Not Overdo the Changes Made: This is the last step to be performed; the editor should not over do the editing done as it might affect the picture and make it look hazy.
This are some of the tips for amazing photo editing.
Article by Claudia
Claudia has been exposed to the world of photography for many years now. She also assists people in getting them the Microstrategy Online Training which helps them in getting the perfect education, follow me @ITdominus1.
Article publié pour la première fois le 24/04/2013